Sunday, June 24, 2007

body-movin', body-movin', body-movin', we be body-movin'.

I'm heading to Vegas this week. Perhaps I'll check this out...from the Las Vegas Review-Journal:

'BODIES ... THE EXHIBITION' GETS UNDER THE SKIN WITH ITS LOOK AT HUMANITY

"Bodies ... The Exhibition" at the Tropicana gives a whole new meaning to seeing some skin on the Strip.

The display is made up of 18 specimens of preserved human bodies, some without skin, and more than 260 human organs and specimens. Healthy organs are placed next to diseased organs to illustrate the effects of various conditions.

The exhibition is open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. -- with last admission at 10 p.m. -- at 3801 Las Vegas Blvd. South. Admission for adults costs $26; seniors, $24; and children 12 and younger, $18. Nevada residents with identification pay $23.


I have a feeling I might have to fly solo to this one. I don't think most of the folks in my party would want to see this.